- This event has passed.
Her Voice, Her Vision Happy Publishing Hour
May 24, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Throughout the year, we see PWA members support each other through networking and referrals, as well as support our designated non-profit, Lydia’s House, through the giving of their time, talent, and treasure at our events.
As a THANK YOU for your ongoing support, we want to offer you a members-only opportunity . . .
PWA Members have been invited to participate in an anthology (a collection of essays) written exclusively by PWA members. Whether you are a small business owner, or actively on the executive track, “Her Voice, Her Vision” offers you the opportunity to establish credibility, add value to your work-life and continue to give back in the process. In keeping with PWA’s VOICE mission, the common theme of these essays will revolve around the question, “How has finding your VOICE allowed you to better define your VISION of a future for yourself, your family, your community and the world?” A portion of the proceeds of this project will go to support Lydia’s House (details below).
SO . . . if you’ve been thinking about writing a book, but may not be sure where to start — start with ONE chapter!
Maximize Your Impact & Reduce Expenses Through Collaboration.
“Her Voice, Her Vision,” provides you the chance to be a published author . . . without the financial expense or time involved in writing an entire book on your own. Through the process of collaboration, you simply submit one 1500-word chapter, your bio and professional photo . . . and more people learn about you and your unique offerings, at a greatly reduced price (each author has up to 7 pages in the book). Not sure if you can write 1500 words? NO worries . . . we provide a writing coach to help!
- Build Your Credibility
- Inspire More People
- Project a Professional Image
- Develop Greater Visibility for Your Business
- Attract, Retain and Solidify Your Client Base
- Expose your message to all the contacts and connections of each of the other 25-30 authors!
Your Investment? Only $500.
We need a minimum of 10 authors to commit, prior to May 31, 2018 in order for the project to proceed. 50% of ALL funds received after the first 10 authors goes directly to Lydia’s House.
• with 20 authors, we donate $2,500
• with 25 authors, we donate $3,750
• with 30 authors, we donate $5,000
Two, informal Q&A sessions have been planned:
- Friday morning ZOOM Conference Call, May 18th, 9am – 10am (Conference call link will be sent by email the day before)
- Thursday evening Happy Publishing Hour, May 24th, 5pm – 6pm, Pan d’Olive (Food/beverages can be purchased)