- This event has passed.
November 2022 Webinar
November 3, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Navigating the Wild, Wild West of Publishing
Founder / CEO
Davis Creative Publishing Partners
During our session, you will learn:
- The pros and cons of DIY vs. Author-Assisted vs. Independent vs. Traditional Publishing
- What is an Author Brand Platform and why do I need one?
- What kinds of books sell best?
- Which publishing path is best for me?
- How do I avoid self-publishing pitfalls?
More about Cathy:
Books are in Cathy’s DNA and have always played a big role in her life. Cathy Davis believes we all have a story to tell and it is through our stories that we are able to find our voice, share our wisdom, and make a difference in the lives of others. Wisdom not shared is wisdom lost forever.
Cathy founded Davis Creative, LLC in January of 2004 after a long career in financial services marketing. What originally began as a boutique creative services agency, is now known as Davis Creative Publishing Services — a sought-after publishing industry leader, providing concierge publishing services for authors throughout the US and several foreign countries.
Please register HERE to receive the zoom link