- This event has passed.
September 2021 Signature Speaker Series
September 8, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$35.00 – $50.00
Road to Success: Women in the U.S. Army
MG Heidi Hoyle
U.S. Army Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command
During this presentation MG Heidi Hoyle will share about:
- Evolution of women’s roles and responsibilities in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Shooting for the Stars: Those who paved the way for women in the Army
- Perseverance: MG Hoyle’s personal story of challenges and success
1. Women have served the United States Army since 1775 and remain an invaluable and essential part of the Army today.
2. Generations of women, whose dedication, commitment, and quality of service helped open the doors of opportunity for us today.
3. Our actions today will pave the way for generations to come.
More about MG Hoyle:
Major General Heidi J. Hoyle is a native of Bay City, Michigan, and was commissioned as an Ordnance Officer following her graduation from the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, in 1994. Branch detailed to the Chemical Corps, Major General Hoyle attended the Basic Course at Fort McClellan, Alabama, and then moved to Hanau, Germany, for her first assignment as the Battalion Chemical Officer in 7-227th Aviation Regiment. After a quick transition course at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, she served as Accountable Officer, then Shop Officer, in the 71st Ordnance Company before serving as the Maintenance Support Operations Officer of the 18th Corps Support Battalion. Following the Combined Logistics Officer Advanced Course and Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) School, she commanded the 761st Ordnance Company (EOD) and also served as the Battalion Operations Officer of the 19th Maintenance Battalion at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
Breast of Chicken
Petite Filet Mignon – $15 upcharge (please contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your order)
Your meal will also be served with:
Menu includes coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Please advise your server of any food allergies. Thank you.
Disclaimer: Photos and videos of all members, guests, speakers, and affiliates may be used in any and all publications and materials promoted by PWA.
The Professional Women’s Alliance is an organization of women supporting one another for personal and professional development. We strive to keep the annual membership cost affordable to encourage participation. We also believe in “try it before you buy it” which is the reason we offer potential members the opportunity to attend two events before deciding to join.