- This event has passed.
April 2019 Skill Building Breakfast
April 18, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am$15.00 – $25.00
“Not Your Grandma’s Library”
We are astounded at all the services/programs the library has to offer and are eager to share the information with you. Some of the amazing services/programs include:
- Online video training on a huge array of personal and professional skills
- Online magazines, movies, and books you can access from home
- Databases for research, prospecting and competitive intelligence and people to teach you how to use them
- Check-out telescopes, musical instruments, board games, jigsaw puzzles and more
- Free author events
- Curbside pick-up of books you have reserved
- Much more…..
This session will be hands-on, so please BYO laptop or tablet. The following topics will be covered:
- Sales prospecting using free library resources
- Using eMedia (eBooks, eAudiobooks)
- Online Classes to keep building skills
Breakfast and beverages will be provided.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
7:30 am to 8:00 am – Relationship Building and Breakfast
8:00 am to 9:00 am – Program
Disclaimer: Your photo may be used in any and all publications and materials promoted by PWA.