The Professional Women's Alliance is a group of civic-minded entrepreneurs and corporate leaders who aspire to grow personally and professionally through relationships.
Our programs include:
- A professionally-designed Mentoring Program
- Monthly Women of Distinction Speakers Series
- Volunteering on committees and special projects
- Networking opportunities with other members
“If you want to go fast, go alone, if you want to go far, go together”
Message From The President
Welcome to the Professional Women's Alliance
It is my honor and privilege to lead PWA into 2023. I am excited to serve in the role of president and I am truly grateful for the opportunity.
As we continue to overcome the challenges of the past two years, it’s important to understand we are better and stronger together. My vision for PWA is to continue to provide a space to uplift, inspire, and elevate the professional woman, allowing her to reach her highest potential.
I want to give credit to the wonderful leadership within the organization for doing a phenomenal job over the past two years implementing a new virtual platform. Now, it’s time we start a new chapter committed to creating a village: connecting and building a network of powerful professional women using connections, collaborations, and collective wisdom to lift each of us to new heights.
Our 2023 theme “Lifting as We Rise: Encourage, Empower, Elevate” embodies the organization’s culture. PWA provides leadership development opportunities, skill builder trainings, action series, and amazing professional women telling “her story” of elevation to the top of her industry.
If you are new to PWA, get involved. If you have been a member for years, get involved. The spark we need is “YOU”! We encourage you to come to events, bring a friend, join PWA’s golf league (our no-pressure/no-judgment league to improve and even acquire golf skills) or become active on any one of PWA’s impactful committees:
Thank you for entrusting me with the PWA presidency! Together we will rise higher.
All the Best,
Ana Stringfellow, PWA President
PWA Mission and Vision
Mission: More than a networking group, PWA provides a meeting ground for professional women to meaningfully connect and become indispensable resources to each other and the community through personal and professional development.
Vision for the future: The Professional Women's Alliance will be recognized by professionals, businesses and community leaders as an organization positively impacting the metropolitan area by:
- Having women’s voices heard by their communities and businesses.
- Being the organization of choice for professional women.
- Providing opportunities for women to expand their networks and circles of influence.
- Improving their professional and personal management skills.
- Developing and enhancing their leadership capabilities.
- Improving our ability to support charities in our community.
- Increasing our visibility in the community.